Activities and Career Training Mentorship Overview:
Career Development Mentorship Program
Real World Career Training and Networking! Intership / Community Service Opportunities.
Each of our students will pick a future career path based on their interests. Once a career path is chosen, the student will be paired with a career mentor in this field and the real world career training begins! Students get exposure to project-based-learning, or PBL. Project-based-learning (PBL) helps students to develop crucial problem-solving, teamwork, and leadership skills that they will take with them into their career, and into adulthood. Students will be able to participate and experience real world career training in multiple fields and industries based on their interests. Our career mentorship program opens up the possibility for future internships, jobs, networking, and success. You demand great things for yourself, and future employers will demand great things from you. Getting the right advice, knowledge, and real world experience is the first step in building your successful future.
Activities: Clubs - Field Trips
Learn - Develop - Explore - Have Fun
- Several student activities, dances, clubs, and field trips are available and offered to our local students who would like to participate in our in-person athletics, activities, clubs, and field trips. We also have numerous extracurricular activity opportunities and offerings for our students who are across the USA, the world, and for those students who would like to remain 100% online. Our Career Development and Activities Goals For You Are:
- To provide a fun academic based learning experience with our athletics, activities, clubs, and field trips.
- To fully prepare students for college, career life, and the real world.
- To educate students to accept personal responsibility for their future by making good choices.
- To create an environment which allows a free flow of ideas and respect for the opinion of others.
- To provide real world career training and mentorship to the students chosen areas/fields of interest.
- Pursue a passion.
- To LEARN and have FUN!